I edited out words that could potentially be considered naughty in case a website more wholesome wants to link to this episode. If you're looking for words like
- and B*ll-suckling R*ctal Scum,
you should listen to the unedited episode which contains those words and others that would get you kicked off of PBS.
New Year greetings from Katie and Reed with:
- Elles (Splendid Elles, Teen Skepchick),
- Hemant Mehta (Friendly Atheist, I Sold My Soul on eBay, Secular Student Alliance),
- My Jewish, non-Jewish friend Megan,
- Rebecca Watson (Skepchick, Skeptic's Guide to the Universe, Skepchick Podcast, Boston Skeptics),
- Some offensive guy named Myles,
- Phil Plait (Bad Astronomy, Death from the Skies!),
- My creepy gay "uncle" Josh,
- PZ Myers (Pharyngula),
- Manimal (TSHF Episode 23, Era Guitars),
- Laurie (Pith and Wit),
- and Jake Cordova and Chris (Just Not Right).
Music: Happy New Year (ABBA Around the Piano) - ABBA; Auld Lang Syne - Starlight No Chaser; What Are You Doing New Years - Harry Connick, Jr.; Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi; Auld Lang Syne - Aretha Franklin and Billy Preston
A special thanks to everyone who took a minute or two of their time to be on this episode. I was amazed at the generosity of everyone involved! Thanks, everyone, for making this the best TSHF episode ever!