Monday, June 23, 2008

Episode 11: Two Smokin' Hot Freethinkers LIVE! (or: Reed fucks up again.)

Episodes of Two Smokin' Hot Freethinkers will be aired live on uStream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/first-church-of-reed-braden.  Also, and I'm not promising anything for sure, we're going to try and churn out a new episode every Sunday.

Contact us at twosmokinhotfreethinkers@gmail.com.

[direct link]

Are there any black American atheists out there who have studied the roles of faith and secularism/freethought in the Civil Rights Movement?  Contact me at reedbraden@gmail.com and let me know if you would be willing to join us for an episode of Two Smokin' Hot Freethinkers later this Summer.

1 comment:

Just Not Right said...

Yay! You're back. It was good to hear another show! You guys are awesome together and you make a great listening experience for the listener.

I was a little bummed when I hit the link for your live video feed. I guess if I miss it while it's happening, it's gone forever? =(

Also, I levelated your show before listening to it and it sounded pretty good. Here is a link to the software, in case you are interested: http://www.conversationsnetwork.org/levelator/ It's a great tool for podcasters who have the occasional audio snag. (I use it all the time.)

Anyway, keep up the good work!
- Jake =)

P.S. Thanks for playing my promo there at the end.