Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Episode 33: Happy New Year (This one has dirty words.)

New Year greetings from Katie and Reed with:

Music:  Happy New Year (ABBA Around the Piano) - ABBA;  Auld Lang Syne - Starlight No Chaser;  What Are You Doing New Years - Harry Connick, Jr.;  Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi;  Auld Lang Syne - Aretha Franklin and Billy Preston

A special thanks to everyone who took a minute or two of their time to be on this episode.  I was amazed at the generosity of everyone involved!  Thanks, everyone, for making this the best TSHF episode ever!

[Direct Link]

4 comments:

postymcposterton said...

Looks like a great show! Natch!
Got some heavyweights...
Looking forward to listening, but I don't think I'll subject my NYE party-goers to it... :)

~Dan
http://jazzsick.wordpress.com/

splendidelles said...

I need a better mic. That's my New Year's resolution... along with doing the dishes more often.

Raytheist said...

just found your podcast (weird because I've been to Homosecular plenty of times and love that, too). AWESOME! Now I'll have to go back and hear your previous episodes.

(wish I'd seen the call for Skype users, too... *pout*) But the episode was good anyway. Thanks for posting it.

Happy Nude Jeer! :-)

mkv to avi said...

Oh, it is my favorite episode ever. I watch it every New Year, and this year was not an exception.